Recipe’s Quote :
“Onion Rings are vegetable Donuts“
Homemade extra crispy onion rings!!
The onion rings are served alone, accompanied or stuffed with vegetables, cheese or meat.
Perfect recipe for Foodies! make delicious onion rings quickly and easily. Also known as onion fritters, these crispy little preparations are a delicious alternative to the usual fried potatoes. The onion rings will delight the little ones for a lunch to enjoy, accompanied by some tasty soft chicken nuggets or with a Burger!
Cheese stuffed Onion Rings
- 2 medium onions
- 100 g mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- splash of milk
- garlic powder
- Heat the oil to 180 ° C in a deep fryer.
- Peel the onions and slice them into rings 3 to 4 cm thick, separating the rings well.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- In another bowl, put the flour.
- Between each slice and slice put a piece of cheese (watch the video to understand).
- Then, dip the onion rings in the flour using a fork. Then dip the floured rings in the egg-milk mixture. Roll the rings 1 by 1 in the breadcrumbs to coat them well.
- Fry the rings for 2 to 3 min, until they are colored. Then drain them on absorbent paper
- Season with salt and serve immediately.
Youtube Video for detailed Steps :