- 200g Chocolate pastry
- 150g of butter
- 70G sugar
- 50g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 50g of flour
- 1 large spoonful of cocoa
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt 200g chocolat pastry with 150g butter.
- 2. In a bowl, mix 70g of sugar with 50g of brown sugar.
- 3. Then add 3 beaten eggs, a small pinch of salt, the cocoa and the 50g of flour.
- 4. Mix the melted chocolate with the rest.
- 5.Pour all in buttered pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- 6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- PREPARATION TIME : 15 MIN
- COOKING TIME : 25 MIN
- TOTAL : 40 MIN