100g light brown sugar
5g vanilla extract
4g baking soda
160g chocolate chips
1. In a 9 -10 inch cast iron skillet melt butter over low heat.
2. In this time, preheat oven to 350F (180C.).
3. Remove from heat and add sugar and light brown sugar.
4. Let it cool slightly before adding the egg.
5. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Incorporate salt, baking soda and flour.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips and spread the batter evenly in the skillet.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until slightly golden.
8. Serve warm with ice cream on top.
PREPARATION TIME : 10 MIN
COOKING TIME : 20 MIN
TOTAL : 30 MIN