1 White onion
1/2 kilos of zucchini
2 spoons of cream
A little clove of garlic
1. Wash and peel zucchini, potatoes, and onion.
2. Cut everything into small pieces.
3. In a casserole, fry the potatoes, onion and garlic in the olive oil.
4. Add the zucchini and cook for a few minutes.
5. Cover with water and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Mix the mixture in Moulinex with the cream and Kiri.
7. Put the soup back on the heat and add salt, pepper and a little bit of nutmeg.
8. Let it simmer a little longer.
9. And it’s ready!
PREP TIME : 10 min
COOK TIME : 20 MIN
TOTAL : 30 MIN