Recipe’s Quote :
“I love you from the bottom of my Tarts “
Easy Mini Fruit Tarts
Summer is over but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy these delicious vanilla custard fruit tarts, right ?! Hope ya'll enjoy this recipe. These mini fruity delights are so good to munch on with their soft and crunchy tart shell and velvety pastry cream.They are perfect for mini desserts. Fill them with custard, cream cheese, whipped cream, ganache, caramel and more. You can freeze them and have them ready for a quick dessert throughout the year.
- 250 g biscuit
- 250 ml milk
- 125 g butter
- 1 large egg
- 200 g pastry cream
- 2 lemon juice
- zest of a lemon
- 120 g sugar
- 1 vanilla yogurt
For the biscuit :
- Crush the biscuit then mix it roughly in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix the pulverized cookies with the melted butter to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Arrange the biscuit on a baking sheet to facilitate demolding.
- Pour the biscuit base into the circle and then tamp it together to make a compact base.
- Place in the freezer for 30 min
For the tart:
In a saucepan, pour the milk then add the lemon zest and let boil over low heat.
- In another bowl, mix the egg with the sugar, pastry cream and yogurt.
- Once the milk has boiled, remove the lemon zest and gradually pour the milk into the egg mixture, mixing it all together.
- Add the lemon juice and mix again.
- Put the mixture on a low heat until the cream becomes heavy. (as shown on the video below)
- Pour the cream over the biscuit base.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with a good fresh juice.
Youtube Video of this recipe with all Steps :