500 g potatoes
2 tablespoons fresh cream
2 tablespoons grated Gruyère cheese
1. Peel the potatoes and wash them, then cut them into small squares.
2. Wash them again and dry them well in a clean dishcloth.
3. Cook for the first time in the heated oil at 150 ° C for 7 to 8 minutes. Do not overload the fryer.
4.Let the french fries cool.
5. In a bowl, work the eggs with salt, pepper, grated nutmeg and then add the fresh cream.
6. Add the ham cut into small pieces then add the fries and mix everything.
7. Butter the muffin pan and preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
8. Place small piles of dough, sprinkle with a pinch of Gruyere cheese.
9. Bake for about 15 minutes. Then unmold and serve right out of the oven.
PREPARATION TIME : 15 MIN
COOKING TIME : 15 MIN
TOTAL : 30 MIN