All you need is LOVE and CREPES
Yes, you are reading it RIGHT!! Even Crepes can be Salty!!!
What’s better than sweet Crepes ? It’s obviously Salty Crepes Usually I like to eat my Crepes sweet with Nutella, honey, Peanut butter…I’m cravings them right now! But when I discovred this recipe of Salty Crepes, it becomes my favorite! And with the combinition of Smoked Turkey, Bechamel sauce & Cheese, This is just heaven. I’m pretty sure when you will test, you will fall in love with it! Let’s just not talk too much and jump directly to the recipe
Smoked Turkey Crepes
For Dought :
- 250 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 l milk
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 15 g parsley (optional)
- 15 g chives (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
For garnish :
- 6 Slices Smoked Turkey
- Bechamel sauce
For Dought :
- 1. In a bowl, mix the flour and salt roughly and then dig a small well.
- 2. Break the eggs in the center and mix with a hand whisk.
- 3. Add the milk as you go while stirring vigorously.
- 4. Add the oil and mix to obtain a smooth paste.
- 5. Add the finely chopped chives and parsley as well as garlic and thyme.
- 6. Mix in a blender and let stand for 30 minutes.
- 7. In an oiled skillet, place a ladle of crepes batter and spread over the entire surface with a circular motion with the wrist.
- 8. Cook the first side of the crepe for 2 min then turn it over and cook for 2 min the other side.
- 9. Put some bechamel on half of the crepe, then some smoked turkey and finally a little grated gruyere.
- 10. Roll the crepe.
- 11. For a crispy texture, put the crepes in an egg yolk and then in the bread crumbs then plunge them in an oil bath at 180 ° c.
- 12. Serve your crepes rolled with Smoked Turkey and cheese with a sauce of your choice.
2. Before start cooking the crepes, it's better to prepare the ganesh first, prepare the bechamel sauce and cut the smoked the turkey.