Recipe’s Quote :
“Sweet as a Peach“
Looking for Healthy, quick, sweet and delicious desserts ? This is the perfect recipe for you!
5 minutes Healthy Peach Crumble dessert with Oats.
Let’s take advantage of summer’s perfect peaches and make this yummy recipe.
Do we need to peel the peaches for the crumble ?
If you like to eat your peaches with skin on , you don’t have to peel them. However, if you prefer to peel the peaches, feel free to do so. The taste is great in both cases!
Do we boil peaches before using them in Crumble ?
No, we don’t need to. The peaches will be cooked well in the oven.
Now we answered all the possible questions , let’s jump directly into the recipe :
Healthy Peach Crumble dessert with Oats
- 3 peaches
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 120 g Oats
- 50 g Flour
- 20 g Butter
- wash the peaches well and peel them.
- then we cut them into small squares
- In a bowl, we mix oats with flour
- then, we add sugar and cinnamon
- mix well everything
- add the butter, and mix again
- In serving dishes, put. peaches squares, then add a little of sugar and cinnamon on top
- Cover them with oats mixture
- put it in the oven for 35 minutes
- let cool before serving
Youtube Video with detailed Steps :