Recipe’s Quote :
“It’s time to WRAP“
This recipe is especially for the busy people. A tuna wrap is a convenient, grab-n-go healthy lunch, with tuna and some crunchy veggies!
A tuna wrap is a convenient, grab-n-go healthy lunch, created especially with busy people in mind. With tuna, crunchy veggies!
Looking for a meal option that’s healthy, light and adds some crunch? Try this tuna wrap recipe loaded with fresh vegetables, and thank me later (or not :p).
What tastes good with tuna?
Here are some veggies that goes with Tuna perfectly :
Can we use sour cream instead of mayonnaise in this recipe?
Yes, we can use Sour Cream. If you don’t like the taste of mayonnaise with Tuna you can replace it by Sour Cream or Cheese Cream.
Now we answered all the possible questions , let’s jump directly into the recipe :
- tortillas wrap
- 150 g Tuna
- 1 chopped onion
- lemon juice
- Start by draining the tuna and crumble it in a bowl.
- Add the onion, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix.
- Wash and wring out the lettuce leaves.
- Lay out the tortillas on the work surface and garnish them with a medium quantity of the tuna mix.
- then, add a lettuce leaf, add the carrots already cut into strips, the cucumber and avocado.
- Roll the tortillas to close them.
- Cut them in half and serve immediately.
Youtube Video to detailed recipe with all Steps :