1 kg of potatoes
4 Chicken cutlets
15 cl of milk
50 g Gruyère
2 tablespoons fresh cream
20 g of butter
1 to 2 teaspoons nutmeg
For mashed potatoes:
1. In a pot, put the potatoes already rinsed and peeled in advance.
2. Cover it with cold water and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
3. Steam, bring to a boil, then cook for about 25 minutes.
4. As soon as they are cooked, drain your potatoes in a colander.
5. Crush them with a fork or potato masher in a salad bowl, gradually adding the warm milk, cream and butter.
6. Add the parsley cut into small pieces and the cheese.
7.Then season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
For chicken cutlets:
8. Peel the onions and chop them finely.
9. Bake them in a pan with a little butter, sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper, until they begin to caramelize.
10. Then add the diced chicken cutlets and mix well.
11. Form medium beans with mashed potatoes and place them on the baking tray, inside each bole put an average amount of chicken cutlets (see photo above).
12. Decorate with slice or gruyere cheese.
13. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
14. Serve with chicken skewers or vegetables.
PREP TIME : 35 MIN
COOK TIME : 10 MIN
TOTAL : 45 MIN