For Burger’s pasta:
500g of flour
1 case baker’s yeast
1 sugar case
Pinch of salt
1 glass of milk
30g of melted butter
1/2 glass of warm water
To brown : 1 yellow + 1 tablespoon of milk
White sesame seeds
500g of minced meat
Slices of cheese with burger
1. Put in the bowl of the robot the flour, the sugar and the salt
2. Mix quickly then add fresh yeast and mix again.
3. Pour the milk slowly, then add the egg and the melted butter.
4. Mix by adding water.
5. Knead the dough until it forms a ball.
6. lay the dough on a floured work surface divide the dough into 12 equal balls
7. Place the balls on a plate covered with baking paper
8. Flatten each bun lightly with the palm of your hand and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
9. Cover with a clean cloth and leave to grow for 1h30 in a warm place protected from drafts.
10. Using a brush, brush them with egg yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon of milk.
11. Sprinkle with white sesame.
12. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 180 ° preheated oven (watch) and let cool.
13.Salt and pepper the minced meat and shape mini-steaks the same size as your burgers.
14. Cook them in a hot pan with butter.
15. Cut the tomatoes into slices.
16. Peel the cucumber and cut it into slices.
17. Once the burger buns are cooked, let them cool on a rack and cut them in half to garnish them.
13. Spread burgers with Ketchup
19. Add a slice of cucumber.
20. Add a slice of tomato
21. Add the mini steak.
22. Then in the end add a slice of cheese.
23. Close each burger with the hats and it’s ready.
PREPARATION TIME : 60 MIN
COOKING TIME : 120 MIN
TOTAL : 180 MIN