7 surimi sticks
1 puff pastry
an egg yolk
1. Preheat the oven 6-7 (180 ° C).
2. Unroll the dough on a work surface and cut into 4 and 8. ( see the picture below)
3. Place the soft sticks all around the dough, as if to encircle it. (see the picture below)
4. Starting from the center of the dough, draw triangles with the knife coming to the ends of the soft sticks.
5. Roll them from their base to the center of the dough, to the top of the triangle, to form croissants.
6. Brush each puff pastry with the egg yolk to make it golden brown.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes on parchment paper.
PREPARATION TIME : 7 MIN
COOKING TIME : 20 MIN
TOTAL : 27 MIN