Recipe’s Quote :
“When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in people’s eyes 😛“
No Bake Lemon Tart Recipe
A "No Bake" Super zesty , yummy and fresh Lemon Tart and perfect lemon curd RecipeThis lemon tart, I love it. It is fresh, light and above all very easy to make. Since it's done without cooking, it's perfect for hot summer days. You can do it as a family with children because it does not involve any particular technical step.😍
- 250 g biscuit
- 250 ml milk
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 200 g pastry cream
- 2 lemon juice + zest of a lemon
- 120 g sugar
- 1 vanilla yogurt
For the biscuit :
- Crush the biscuit then mix it roughly in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix the pulverized cookies with the melted butter to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Arrange the biscuit on a baking sheet to facilitate demolding.
- Pour the biscuit base into the circle and then tamp it together to make a compact base.
- Place in the freezer for 30 min
For the tart:
- In a saucepan, pour the milk then add the lemon zest and let boil over low heat.
- In another bowl, mix the egg with the sugar, pastry cream and yogurt.
- Once the milk has boiled, remove the lemon zest and gradually pour the milk into the egg mixture, mixing it all together.
- Add the lemon juice and mix again.
- Put the mixture on a low heat until the cream becomes heavy. (as shown on the video below)
- Pour the cream over the biscuit base.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with a good fresh juice.
Youtube Video of this recipe :