250g of flour
25 cl of milk
2 tablespoons of sugar
60g of butter
2 sachet baking powder
1. In a bowl, separate the whites from the cans and assemble them well.
2. In another bowl, whisk the yolks with the sugar, add the milk, butter, vanilla, yeast and flour.
3. Then add the whites and mix.
4. Heat a pan; once hot, pour a little butter to grease the pan.
5. Pour half a ladle of pancake batter and bake 1 to 3 minutes per side.
6. Here pancakes are ready, you can decorate them according to your tastes.
PREPARATION TIME : 10 MIN
COOKING TIME : 10 MIN
TOTAL : 20 MIN