Recipe’s Quote :
“A cookie a day, keeps the sadness away”
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
Nutella + Cookie ?! It's a dream! We change the usual cookies with an ultra gourmet recipe: the giant XXL cookie! It's like a cookie, except you can eat twice as much LOL, you can't see it. In addition, this recipe is super easy and fast and without requiring special equipment.
- 180 g butter
- 150 g sugar
- 1 large egg
- 300 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 7 g vanilla sugar or Caramel Extract
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and salt.
- Then add the egg.
- Then add the flour and the flour. mix again.
- Leave the mix aside and crush the chocolate.
- Then add the chocolate to the dough and mix well.
- Cut the dough into two equal parts.
- Spread the dough thickly on a sheet of baking paper.
- Pour Nutella over the dough.
- Cover everything with the rest of the dough. (check the video bellow to understand more)
- Place everything on a baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
Youtube video of this recipes with Steps :