Recipe’s Quote :
“It’s never to cold for Ice CREAM 😛 “
Oreo Ice CREAM Recipe
What’s better than Oreo Ice Cream on hot summer days, NOTHING! This Oreo Ice Cream recipe is so delicious and Creamy and just Perfect for all Oreo lovers!
- 1 box ice cream vanilla powder
- 1/2 milk
- 3 tbsp Nestle caramel
- 18 Oreos
- Dry fruits
- In a dish, crush with the back of a fork 14 Oreos cookies.
- Mix the Ice cream powder with milk for 10 minutes.
- Then add 3 tbsp of Nestle caramel and mix again.
- Add the crushed Oreos as well as the dried fruits.
- Pour the mixture into a mold.
- You can finish by decorating with the remaining Oreos by placing them on top.
- Put in the freezer for 6 hours.