20 cl milk
20 cl liquid cream
30 g sugar
2 vanilla bag
2 tablespoons Maïzena
1. In a saucepan, boil the milk, the cream, the sugars.
2. Then add the two spoons of Maïzena and mix well.
3. Beat the mixture well and pour the panna cotta into pots.
4. Allow the pots to cool to room temperature, then place them for at least 2 hours in a cool place.
5. Once the panna cotta is set, place a few tablespoons of a chopped mixed cookie of your choice.
6. Then drop a few tablespoons of raspberry coulis.
7. Return to the refrigerator until ready to serve.
PREP TIME : 10 MIN
COOK TIME : 5 MIN
TOTAL : 15 MIN