25 cl of milk
125 g of flour
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 vanilla pod
25 g of butter
1. In a bowl, melt the 25g butter.
2. Let cool.
3. In a blender, pour eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt, milk, flour and already melted butter.
4. Blend for 3 minutes until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
5. Separate the mixture in half.
6. Add a spoonful of cocoa to one half.
7. Mix again.
8. Let the pancake batter rest for 10 minutes.
9. Heat a skillet, once hot, pour a little butter to grease the pan.
10. Pour half a ladle of pancake batter and bake 1 to 3 minutes per side.
11. Here your pancakes are ready, you can now spread them with Nutella and decorate them with fresh raspberries.