Smoked Turkey Crepes
This is one of my Easy and Yummy recipes perfect for Lunch or Dinner when you are not at the mood to stay too long at the kitchen! Crepes stuffed with Smoked Turkey, Bechamel Sauce and Cheese.
For Dought :
For garnish :
For Dought :
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and salt roughly and then dig a small well.
2. Break the eggs in the center and mix with a hand whisk.
3. Add the milk as you go while stirring vigorously.
4. Add the oil and mix to obtain a smooth paste.
5. Add the finely chopped chives and parsley as well as garlic and thyme.
6. Mix in a blender and let stand for 30 minutes.
7. In an oiled skillet, place a ladle of crepes batter and spread over the entire surface with a circular motion with the wrist.
8. Cook the first side of the crepe for 2 min then turn it over and cook for 2 min the other side.
9. Put some bechamel on half of the crepe, then some smoked turkey and finally a little grated gruyere.
10. Roll the crepe.
11. For a crispy texture, put the crepes in an egg yolk and then in the bread crumbs then plunge them in an oil bath at 180 ° c.
12. Serve your crepes rolled with Smoked Turkey and cheese with a sauce of your choice.
1. Bechamel sauce should be cooked on a law heat.
2. Before start cooking the crepes, it's better to prepare the ganesh first, prepare the bechamel sauce and cut the smoked the turkey.
crepes, savory crepes